Ground turkey is the new ground beef! I use ground turkey for tacos, burgers and MEATBALLS!!! It really is the best thing since sliced bread ;). Try these turkey meatballs for a leaner version of life!
1lb lean ground turkey
1/4 cup Whole Wheat bread crumbs
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
Pinch of parsley
Pinch of minced garlic
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 (depending on your oven).
2. Line baking dish or Pyrex dish with aluminum foil and drizzle olive oil,
3. Put all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and combine.
4. Form into mini meatballs (have fun with this!!!).
5. Place meatballs on baking dish or Pyrex dish and drizzle with more olive oil.
6. Cook for 18 – 20 minutes (depending on your oven).
7. Let cool. Mix with homemade pesto, olive oil or homemade tomato sauce and put over pasta, Quinoa or veggies.