I love trying new recipes! I COULD NOT WAIT to share this one. I found this delicious, quick & easy recipe on a fantastic website: http://damndelicious.net/2015/06/27/one-pan-honey-garlic-chicken-and-veggies/
One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies
2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
24 ounces broccoli florets (5 cups)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, wisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes into small pieces and place in a single layer on baking sheet then drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season potatoes with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Wash chicken and place in a single layer on top of potatoes on baking sheet and brush each piece of chicken with honey mixture.
5. Put into oven and roast until chicken is completely cooked — about 25 to 30 minutes (time depends on thickness of potatoes). Stir in broccoli during last 10 minutes of cooking then broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley, if preferred. Enjoy!!!
*Be sure to check out damndelicious.net for other great recipes!