With warmer weather FINALLY upon us, the thought of the smell of grilled food makes my heart smile 🙂 But if you have the urge to grill during the non-warm months, I would suggest investing in an indoor grill Now, we all know that there is absolutely no replica to the perfection of an outdoor grill BUT an indoor grill is a nice accessory to have to hold you over until it’s warm enough to grill outside. I love my little indoor grill! I’m just not a fan of cleaning it 😉 If you DO buy one, buy one with removable plates, it’ll save you a headache and the frustration of having to clean the darn thing over the sink. The removable plates are usually dishwasher safe ;)!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
- Put chicken breasts and all ingredients together in a large bowl or two in one ziploc bag and two in another ziploc bag (separate the ingredients evenly if you go this route).
- Marinate chicken 30 minutes – over night.
- Preheat indoor grill. Place chicken on grill and grill until cooked 🙂
- Chicken will be moist and grilled, perfect combination!
*I made Quinoa and veggies for my sides but feel free to make any sides you’d like! I also had enough leftover for lunch and I threw a salad together with it. Perfection!